Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Endless Cycles.

My cycles are really freaking me out. I'm on day 22 of my 3rd cycle post mc, and I've bled off and on for ALL 22 days! Not spotting-- not dark brown old blood, but bright red new blood. Real flow blood. My temperatures have followed no real pattern. And every day I bleed, I also have mild menstrual cramping/discomfort.. and my anxiety runs high!

I thought I was worried last cycle, when I had two back-to-back 7-day periods and I couldn't tell for 100% certainty whether or not I ovulated! This month, a close friend recommended I try using ovulation prediction sticks and ovulation was 99% confirmed for this cycle.. but knowing ovulation occurred doesn't make up for a far-from-text-book cycle chart! Seriously, I should have scanned it so you could see! Next time! My concerns:

1. no defined temperature shift/or very slow gradual rise post ovulation
2. very low temperatures-- all below 98
3. frequent breakthrough bleeding with mild cramping

I made an appointment to see my OBGYN. I'm meeting with the NP tomorrow at 1045 where I plan to present 2 years worth of charting to show that 1) I know what I'm doing, 2) I know my body, and 3) something is wrong. I'm hoping to get another blood test-- all the googling I've done on my charts has scared me into thinking I could have thyroid issues or that pregnancy hormone number I was tested on weekly right after the miscarriage-- maybe it's not what it's supposed to be?! Whatever the problem may be,  I hope to get some answers tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home